Sunday, May 6, 2012

May's Counterfeit Kit!

I have been having so much fun pulling things for this kit!  I really like the direction I was able to take with it!

My camera is not working, so I took these pics with my phone, which is getting ready to be finished as well.  Sigh.  So excuse the not great photos. 

Here is my overall kit:

I did not have any bicycle paper that would work, so I went with a camera theme instead.  I LOVE the woodgrain paper and the colors of cardstock I pulled!  I think I can manage some guy and girl stuff with this kit!


I am going to use some blank Momenta stickers and print my own alphas.  I also made my own washi tape, since I didn't have any that would work.


Butterflies already punched from my scraps.  That was easy!


The frames were easily made with my Cricut and I had fun making the note cards to journal on!


I have tons of fun brads, so I added some of those...and a few stamps (managed to sneak a bike in anyway).


I am ready to go with this kit!  I will admit, that I have saved about 3 previous kits from this year.  I love them too much to break them down yet.  I have so much to play with!

8 comments:

Jen Cro said...

You have such fun supplies. I love your bright papers and the brads with the owl...

Sherri Everett Thompson said...

Beautiful kit, Beth! I love that camera paper-I'm glad that you included it! And I know what you mean about not wanting to break down some of your kits. I still have one that I did made last summer that I still have plans for! Thanks for sharing! :)

LCSmithSAVED said...

Slick solution to the no-bike paper problem! This will be a fun one to use up - looking forward to your layout posts! I have been having fun making washi tape, too :~D

Julie Ann Rachelle Interior Design said...

I am sitting here totally drooling over this kit and all your embellishments. I just adore the colors!!!! Your tags turned out perfect!

Rebecca at How I Burb said...

We were on the same wavelength this month......I have that same camera stamp and momenta alphas in my kit! Looks like a fun month!

li-bee-ti said...

What a cheerful kit you've made! love it very much.
I love how you've made your own embellies.
I'm looking forward seeing what you'll make with this beautiful kit!

Susanne said...

Oh I like what you have pulled together here - and going with a camera theme is probably a lot more versatile than bicycles - smart!

Jimjams said...

A great deal of clever counterfeiting going on here Beth - now let's see some pages!